Invitation to a 2-day Chesar Training session at ECHA premises
ECHA is planning to organise a two-day training course on the Chesar tool later this year. It will take place at the ECHA premises in Helsinki and the preliminary dates have been set to 26-27 March 2019.
The aim of the training session is to take participants through the Chesar workflow, as well as create an understanding of the following functionalities:
- Interactions with IUCLID and scope of assessment
- Use description (including use maps approach)
- Chesar library: Conditions of use, SCEDs, SPERCs (SWEDs) and standard phrases
- Environmental and Worker/Consumer assessment
- Export to IUCLID and CSR generation
- ESs for Communication
Participation to the training session is free of charge. Participants will need to cover their own travel and accommodation costs. If you would like to register for this training, please let us know by sending an email to chesar[at]echa.europa.eu by the 22 February 2019.
Important note: If you register for this training, you will be expected to participate. We will confirm whether the training course will take place shortly after the closing date, when it is clear whether the minimum number of participants has been reached.