New 2-day Chesar training session at ECHA premises in April 2019
ECHA will organise another two-day training course on the Chesar tool. It will take place at the ECHA premises in Helsinki on 16-17 April 2019.
The aim of the training session is to take participants through the Chesar workflow, as well as create an understanding of the following functionalities:
- Interactions with IUCLID and scope of assessment
- Use description (including use maps approach)
- Chesar library: Conditions of use, SPERCs, SWEDs, SCEDs and standard phrases
- Environmental and Worker/Consumer assessment
- Export to IUCLID and CSR generation
- ESs for Communication
Participation to the training sessions is free of charge. Participants will need to cover their own travel and accommodation costs. If you would like to register for this training, please let us know by sending an email to chesar[at]echa.europa.eu by the 25 March 2019. We will inform you shortly after this closing date whether your participation is confirmed.
Important note: Please only register for this training if you are sure that you are able to attend on the specified dates. Participants will be accepted on a first come first served basis.