ECHA organises a two-day training session on Chesar
ECHA is organising a training session on the basic functionalities of Chesar. In order to create a homogeneous group of trainees, we invite all people interested in participating to complete the following survey by 20 January 2017: link to the survey.
Shortly after the survey closes, ECHA will confirm the participation to all selected participants. Be aware that we have a limited number of spaces available for the training session. In case the number of requests exceed our maximum, ECHA may decide to set up additional training sessions on Chesar.
Programme of the training:
• Overview on the Chesar general principles and workflow
• Interactions with IUCLID and scope of assessment
• Use description (including use maps approach)
• Chesar library: Conditions of use, SCEDs, SPERCs (SWEDs) and standard phrases
• Environmental and Worker/Consumer assessment
• Export to IUCLID and CSR generation
• ESs for Communication
Participation in the training session is free of charge.