In this table, you will find all public data submitted to ECHA in REACH registration dossiers by substance manufacturers, importers, or their representatives, as laid out by the REACH Regulation (see Understanding REACH regulation).
ECHA makes available this information as REACH registered substance factsheets, which contain the full set of non-confidential information from related registration dossiers for a substance. Depending on the number of registrations that have been made for a substance, one factsheet can thus represent data from anything between hundreds of registration dossiers in a joint submission, to data from just one registration dossier.
As noted in the Legal Notice of the ECHA website, ECHA does not give any guarantees or warranties regarding the quality and correctness of the published information. The information in the portal is published ‘as provided’ by industry, and its accuracy has not been verified by ECHA. ECHA is also not in a position to intervene with, edit or correct the published data; this can only be done by the registrant responsible for its submission. Please also note that the information may be protected and its use may require prior permission from its owner (see the ECHA website Legal Notice more details).
In the portal results table are presented:
- Public substance identity – the best available non-confidential substance name, EC, and CAS numbers.
- Registration status – indicating the calculated registration status: Active - being actively manufactured or imported to the EEA; Cease manufacture - is no longer being manufactured or imported, but still considered to have a valid registration under REACH, and capable of resuming manufacture or import at any time; or No longer valid - no longer considered registered under REACH and not currently permitted to be manufactured or imported to the EEA unless and until properly registered again.
- Registration type – indicating whether a given factsheet contains data from a REACH full registration, REACH intermediate registration, or only a limited set of data inherited from a NONS notification.
- Submission type – indicating whether the data in a given factsheet was submitted jointly or individually.
- Total tonnage band – calculated per factsheet from all contributing registrations, based on the estimated quantity of the substance placed on the market. Data is excluded from dossiers where the tonnage is claimed confidential, from Intermediate registration dossiers, and from NONs which have not been updated.
- Last updated – indicating the date on which this registered substance factsheet was last modified with new or updated data, based on an industry submission.
- Link to the full factsheet.
A subset of the key chemical properties (physico-chemical, environmental fate, ecotoxicological and toxicological data) of registered substances can be searched and accessed via the OECD eChemPortal.
- The ‘Substance has nanoform’ search filter returns all factsheets containing any data related to nanomaterials. NB: This does not mean that a registration covering nanoforms has been submitted in line with the revised annexes of REACH. Since 1 January 2020, before manufacturing or importing a nanoform of a substance, the operators concerned must submit the required nano-specific information to ECHA in a new or updated registration dossier.
- Please be aware that the annual IUCLID format change is coming soon. We will be adapting the Dissemination platform to the new format, which means that as of 15th October 2021 until early 2022 there will be a break in publication of newly submitted registration dossiers. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Registered substances information
- How to determine what will be published (Data Submission Manual 15)
- Understanding REACH Regulation
- Q&A on registered substances
- What is an Infocard? [PDF]
- What is a Registered substance Factsheet? [PDF]
- REACH study results download
- REACH Regulation
- ECHA Legal notice
Last updated 13 October 2021. Database contains 23445 unique substances and contains information from 104986 dossiers.
|Registrant/Supplier||Address||Country||Registration Status||Name||EC / List no.||CAS no.||Last update year||Details|
|MSD International GmbH||Ballydine - Kilsheelan 0 Clonmel Ireland||Ireland||Active||(1aR,5S,8S,10R,22aR)·5 tert·butyl-14·methoxy-3,6-dioxo-1,1a,3,4,5,6,9,10,18,19,20,21,22,22a tetradecahydro-8H-7,10·methanocyclopropa(18,19)(1,10,3,6)dioxadiazacyclononadecino[11,12-b]quinoxaline-8-carboxylic acid||943-551-0||-||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Honeywell Fluorine Products Europe BV||Stationsplein Zuid-West 961 1117 CE Schiphol-Oost Netherlands||Netherlands||Active||(1E)-1-chloro-3,3,3-trifluoroprop-1-ene||700-486-0||102687-65-0||2016; 2020||View substance registered dossier|
|Honeywell Belgium NV OR-1000||Gaston Geenslaan 14 - 2nd Floor Arenberg Wetenschapspark B-3001 Heverlee Belgium||Belgium||Active||(1E)-1-chloro-3,3,3-trifluoroprop-1-ene||700-486-0||102687-65-0||2013; 2014; 2015; 2016||View substance registered dossier|
|ARKEMA FRANCE||420 rue d'Estienne d'Orves 92700 COLOMBES France||France||Active||(1E)-1-chloro-3,3,3-trifluoroprop-1-ene||700-486-0||102687-65-0||2017||View substance registered dossier|
|MOEHS BCN, S.L.||C/ Zenc, 12 08755 Castellbisbal Barcelona Spain||Spain||Active||(1E,4S)-4-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-N-methyl-3,4-dihydronaphthalen-1(2H)-imine||811-284-8||312620-93-2||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Arran Chemical Company Ltd||Monksland Industrial Estate N37DN24 Athlone Co. Roscommon Ireland||Ireland||Active||(1R)-1-(4-methylphenyl)ethylamine (2S)-5-oxopyrrolidine-2-carboxylate||814-654-7||122170-65-4||-||View substance registered dossier|
|[Confidential]||-||-||-||(1R)-1-[(4R,4aR,8aS)-2,6-bis(3,4-dimethylphenyl)tetrahydro[1,3]dioxino[5,4-d][1,3]dioxin-4-yl]ethane-1,2-diol||413-110-2||135861-56-2||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Chemservice GmbH - (X88M)||Herrnsheimer Hauptstrasse 1b 67550 Worms Germany||Germany||Active||(1R)-1-[(4R,4aR,8aS)-2,6-bis(3,4-dimethylphenyl)tetrahydro[1,3]dioxino[5,4-d][1,3]dioxin-4-yl]ethane-1,2-diol||413-110-2||135861-56-2||2013; 2018||View substance registered dossier|
|Peram Handelsgesellschaft mbH||Dorotheenstraße 48 22301 Hamburg Germany||Germany||Active||(1R)-1-[(4R,4aR,8aS)-2,6-bis(3,4-dimethylphenyl)tetrahydro[1,3]dioxino[5,4-d][1,3]dioxin-4-yl]ethane-1,2-diol||413-110-2||135861-56-2||2014; 2020; 2021||View substance registered dossier|
|REACH24H CONSULTING GROUP||Paramount Court, Corrig Road, Sandyford Dublin18 Dublin Ireland||Ireland||Active||413-110-2||135861-56-2||-||View substance registered dossier|
|RiKA International Limited||3 Howarth Court, Gateway Crescent Broadway Business Park OL9 9XB Chadderton Oldham United Kingdom||United Kingdom||No longer Valid||413-110-2||135861-56-2||2021||View substance registered dossier|
|Milliken Europe B.V.B.A. (OR)||Ham 18-24 9000 Gent Belgium||Belgium||Active||413-110-2||135861-56-2||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Chemservice GmbH - (X88M)||Herrnsheimer Hauptstrasse 1b 67550 Worms Germany||Germany||Active||(1R)-1-[(4R,4aR,8aS)-2,6-bis(4-chlorophenyl)tetrahydro[1,3]dioxino[5,4-d][1,3]dioxin-4-yl]ethane-1,2-diol||700-591-1||82203-23-4||2018||View substance registered dossier|
|TRIGON Chemie GmbH||Breitwiesenstr. 1 36381 Schluechtern Germany||Germany||Active||(1R)-1-[(4R,4aR,8aS)-2,6-bis(4-chlorophenyl)tetrahydro[1,3]dioxino[5,4-d][1,3]dioxin-4-yl]ethane-1,2-diol||700-591-1||82203-23-4||-||View substance registered dossier|
|TAKASAGO TICSA-Producer/Importer||Avenida de Mazarrón, 49 30120 El Palmar Murcia Spain||Spain||Active||(1R)-1-isopropyl-4-methyl-cyclohex-3-en-1-ol||943-985-0||20126-76-5||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Destilerías Muñoz Gálvez, S.A.||Avda. Ciudad de Almería, 162 E30010 Murcia Murcia Spain||Spain||Active||(1R)-1-isopropyl-4-methyl-cyclohex-3-en-1-ol||943-985-0||20126-76-5||-||View substance registered dossier|
|LES DERIVES RESINIQUES ET TERPENIQUES||30 rue Gambetta B.P. 206 40105 Dax Cedex France||France||Active||(1R)-1-isopropyl-4-methyl-cyclohex-3-en-1-ol||943-985-0||20126-76-5||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Symrise AG||Mühlenfeldstraße 1 37603 Holzminden Germany||Germany||Active||(1R)-1-isopropyl-4-methyl-cyclohex-3-en-1-ol||943-985-0||20126-76-5||-||View substance registered dossier|
|ERNESTO VENTOS, S.A.||Carretera Reial 120B 08960 Sant Just Desvern Spain||Spain||Active||(1R)-1-isopropyl-4-methyl-cyclohex-3-en-1-ol||943-985-0||20126-76-5||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Arran Chemical Company Ltd||Monksland Industrial Estate N37DN24 Athlone Co. Roscommon Ireland||Ireland||Active||(1R)-1-Naphthylethylamine Hydrochloride||617-358-4||82572-04-1||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Janssen Pharmaceutica N.V.||Turnhoutseweg 30 2340 Beerse Belgium||Belgium||Active||(1R)-2-(benzylamino)-1-[(2S)-6-fluoro-3,4-dihydro-2H-chromen-2-yl]ethanol||600-381-9||1030385-16-0||2018||View substance registered dossier|
|F.I.S. Fabbrica Italiana Sintetici S.p.a.||Viale Milano, 26 36075 Montecchio Maggiore (VI) Veneto Italy||Italy||Active||(1R)-2-(benzylamino)-1-[(2S)-6-fluoro-3,4-dihydro-2H-chromen-2-yl]ethanol||600-381-9||1030385-16-0||-||View substance registered dossier|