In this table, you will find all public data submitted to ECHA in REACH registration dossiers by substance manufacturers, importers, or their representatives, as laid out by the REACH Regulation (see Understanding REACH regulation).
ECHA makes available this information as REACH registered substance factsheets, which contain the full set of non-confidential information from related registration dossiers for a substance. Depending on the number of registrations that have been made for a substance, one factsheet can thus represent data from anything between hundreds of registration dossiers in a joint submission, to data from just one registration dossier.
As noted in the Legal Notice of the ECHA website, ECHA does not give any guarantees or warranties regarding the quality and correctness of the published information. The information in the portal is published ‘as provided’ by industry, and its accuracy has not been verified by ECHA. ECHA is also not in a position to intervene with, edit or correct the published data; this can only be done by the registrant responsible for its submission. Please also note that the information may be protected and its use may require prior permission from its owner (see the ECHA website Legal Notice more details).
In the portal results table are presented:
- Public substance identity – the best available non-confidential substance name, EC, and CAS numbers.
- Registration status – indicating the calculated registration status: Active - being actively manufactured or imported to the EEA; Cease manufacture - is no longer being manufactured or imported, but still considered to have a valid registration under REACH, and capable of resuming manufacture or import at any time; or No longer valid - no longer considered registered under REACH and not currently permitted to be manufactured or imported to the EEA unless and until properly registered again.
- Registration type – indicating whether a given factsheet contains data from a REACH full registration, REACH intermediate registration, or only a limited set of data inherited from a NONS notification.
- Submission type – indicating whether the data in a given factsheet was submitted jointly or individually.
- Total tonnage band – calculated per factsheet from all contributing registrations, based on the estimated quantity of the substance placed on the market. Data is excluded from dossiers where the tonnage is claimed confidential, from Intermediate registration dossiers, and from NONs which have not been updated.
- Last updated – indicating the date on which this registered substance factsheet was last modified with new or updated data, based on an industry submission.
- Link to the full factsheet.
A subset of the key chemical properties (physico-chemical, environmental fate, ecotoxicological and toxicological data) of registered substances can be searched and accessed via the OECD eChemPortal.
- The ‘Substance has nanoform’ search filter returns all factsheets containing any data related to nanomaterials. NB: This does not mean that a registration covering nanoforms has been submitted in line with the revised annexes of REACH. Since 1 January 2020, before manufacturing or importing a nanoform of a substance, the operators concerned must submit the required nano-specific information to ECHA in a new or updated registration dossier.
- Please be aware that the annual IUCLID format change is coming soon. We will be adapting the Dissemination platform to the new format, which means that as of 15th October 2021 until early 2022 there will be a break in publication of newly submitted registration dossiers. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Registered substances information
- How to determine what will be published (Data Submission Manual 15)
- Understanding REACH Regulation
- Q&A on registered substances
- What is an Infocard? [PDF]
- What is a Registered substance Factsheet? [PDF]
- REACH study results download
- REACH Regulation
- ECHA Legal notice
Last updated 13 October 2021. Database contains 23445 unique substances and contains information from 104978 dossiers.
|Registrant/Supplier||Address||Country||Registration Status||Name||EC / List no.||CAS no.||Last update year||Details|
|Saltigo GmbH||HSEQ-RA Kaiser-Wilhelm-Allee 40 51373 Leverkusen Germany||Germany||Active||(1E)-5-methyl-1-phenylhex-1-en-3-one||808-311-0||60796-12-5||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Minakem Dunkerque Production||224 avenue de la Dordogne Zone d'entreprises du Nord Gracht 59640 DUNKERQUE France||France||Cease Manufacture||(1E)-N-hydroxy-1-(naphthalen-1-yl)ethanimine||700-765-7||100485-51-6||2019||View substance registered dossier|
|MOEHS BCN, S.L.||C/ Zenc, 12 08755 Castellbisbal Barcelona Spain||Spain||Active||(1E,4S)-4-(3,4-dichlorophenyl)-N-methyl-3,4-dihydronaphthalen-1(2H)-imine||811-284-8||312620-93-2||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Former NONS notifier unknown to ECHA - Contact the relevant German competent national authority.||-||-||Active||(1E,Z)-2,6-dimethylhepta-1,5-dienyl 2-methylpropanoate||479-370-4||942594-24-3||-||View substance registered dossier|
|RECORDATI SPA||Via Mediana Cisterna, 4 04011 Campoverde di Aprilia lazio Italy||Italy||Active||(1R)-1-(3,4-dimethoxybenzyl)-6,7-dimethoxy-1,2,3,4-tetrahydroisoquinolinium (2S)-2-(6-methoxy-2-naphthyl)propanoate||941-846-9||-||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Arran Chemical Company Ltd||Monksland Industrial Estate N37DN24 Athlone Co. Roscommon Ireland||Ireland||Active||(1R)-1-(4-methylphenyl)ethylamine (2S)-5-oxopyrrolidine-2-carboxylate||814-654-7||122170-65-4||-||View substance registered dossier|
|TÜV SÜD Iberia, S.A.U. (068)||Ronda Can Fatjó 13 08290 Cerdanyola del Vallès Barcelona Spain||Spain||Active||(1R)-1-[(4R,4aR,8aS)-2,6-bis(3,4-dimethylphenyl)tetrahydro[1,3]dioxino[5,4-d][1,3]dioxin-4-yl]ethane-1,2-diol||413-110-2||135861-56-2||2013||View substance registered dossier|
|Covance Clinical Development SA 098||Parque Empresarial Las Tablas, Edificio 1 Calle Federico Mompou, 5-5 Planta 28050 Madrid Spain||Spain||Active||(1R)-1-[(4R,4aR,8aS)-2,6-bis(3,4-dimethylphenyl)tetrahydro[1,3]dioxino[5,4-d][1,3]dioxin-4-yl]ethane-1,2-diol||413-110-2||135861-56-2||2015||View substance registered dossier|
|[Confidential]||-||-||-||(1R)-1-[(4R,4aR,8aS)-2,6-bis(3,4-dimethylphenyl)tetrahydro[1,3]dioxino[5,4-d][1,3]dioxin-4-yl]ethane-1,2-diol||413-110-2||135861-56-2||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Chemservice GmbH - (X88M)||Herrnsheimer Hauptstrasse 1b 67550 Worms Germany||Germany||Active||413-110-2||135861-56-2||2013; 2018||View substance registered dossier|
|Peram Handelsgesellschaft mbH||Dorotheenstraße 48 22301 Hamburg Germany||Germany||Active||413-110-2||135861-56-2||2014; 2020; 2021||View substance registered dossier|
|REACH24H CONSULTING GROUP||Paramount Court, Corrig Road, Sandyford Dublin18 Dublin Ireland||Ireland||Active||413-110-2||135861-56-2||-||View substance registered dossier|
|ADEKA PALMAROLE SAS||13 rue du 17 Novembre FR-68100 MULHOSE France||France||Active||413-110-2||135861-56-2||-||View substance registered dossier|