In this table, you will find all public data submitted to ECHA in REACH registration dossiers by substance manufacturers, importers, or their representatives, as laid out by the REACH Regulation (see Understanding REACH regulation).
ECHA makes available this information as REACH registered substance factsheets, which contain the full set of non-confidential information from related registration dossiers for a substance. Depending on the number of registrations that have been made for a substance, one factsheet can thus represent data from anything between hundreds of registration dossiers in a joint submission, to data from just one registration dossier.
As noted in the Legal Notice of the ECHA website, ECHA does not give any guarantees or warranties regarding the quality and correctness of the published information. The information in the portal is published ‘as provided’ by industry, and its accuracy has not been verified by ECHA. ECHA is also not in a position to intervene with, edit or correct the published data; this can only be done by the registrant responsible for its submission. Please also note that the information may be protected and its use may require prior permission from its owner (see the ECHA website Legal Notice more details).
In the portal results table are presented:
- Public substance identity – the best available non-confidential substance name, EC, and CAS numbers.
- Registration status – indicating the calculated registration status: Active - being actively manufactured or imported to the EEA; Cease manufacture - is no longer being manufactured or imported, but still considered to have a valid registration under REACH, and capable of resuming manufacture or import at any time; or No longer valid - no longer considered registered under REACH and not currently permitted to be manufactured or imported to the EEA unless and until properly registered again.
- Registration type – indicating whether a given factsheet contains data from a REACH full registration, REACH intermediate registration, or only a limited set of data inherited from a NONS notification.
- Submission type – indicating whether the data in a given factsheet was submitted jointly or individually.
- Total tonnage band – calculated per factsheet from all contributing registrations, based on the estimated quantity of the substance placed on the market. Data is excluded from dossiers where the tonnage is claimed confidential, from Intermediate registration dossiers, and from NONs which have not been updated.
- Last updated – indicating the date on which this registered substance factsheet was last modified with new or updated data, based on an industry submission.
- Link to the full factsheet.
A subset of the key chemical properties (physico-chemical, environmental fate, ecotoxicological and toxicological data) of registered substances can be searched and accessed via the OECD eChemPortal.
- The ‘Substance has nanoform’ search filter returns all factsheets containing any data related to nanomaterials. NB: This does not mean that a registration covering nanoforms has been submitted in line with the revised annexes of REACH. Since 1 January 2020, before manufacturing or importing a nanoform of a substance, the operators concerned must submit the required nano-specific information to ECHA in a new or updated registration dossier.
- Please be aware that the annual IUCLID format change is coming soon. We will be adapting the Dissemination platform to the new format, which means that as of 15th October 2021 until early 2022 there will be a break in publication of newly submitted registration dossiers. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
- Registered substances information
- How to determine what will be published (Data Submission Manual 15)
- Understanding REACH Regulation
- Q&A on registered substances
- What is an Infocard? [PDF]
- What is a Registered substance Factsheet? [PDF]
- REACH study results download
- REACH Regulation
- ECHA Legal notice
Last updated 13 October 2021. Database contains 23445 unique substances and contains information from 104978 dossiers.
Chloro-1-ethyl isopropyl carbonate
CARBONATE DE CHLORO-1-ETHYLE ET ISOPROPYLE
|424-590-8||98298-66-9||Active||Intermediate||Joint||Intermediate use only||18-06-2012||View substance registered dossier|
Chloro-1-ethyl isopropyl carbonate
CARBONATE DE CHLORO-1-ETHYLE ET ISOPROPYLE
|424-590-8||98298-66-9||Active||NONS||Individual||Tonnage data confidential||10-11-2008||View substance registered dossier|
||308-766-0||98283-67-1||Active||Full||Joint||≥ 10 to < 100 tonnes||07-02-2017||View substance registered dossier|
Speiss, lead, nickel-contg.
Product obtained and separated during the melting of nickel and other non-ferrous metals containing raw materials. Consists primarily of antimonides and arsenides of copper and nickel.
|308-765-5||98246-91-4||Active||Full||Joint||≥ 1 000 to < 10 000 tonnes||29-10-2014||View substance registered dossier|
Guanidine, N,N'''-1,3-propanediylbis-, N-coco alkyl derivs.
||308-757-1||98246-84-5||Active||Full||Joint||≥ 10 to < 100 tonnes||21-03-2018||View substance registered dossier|
||619-329-1||98235-76-8||Active||Intermediate||Individual||Intermediate use only||25-10-2017||View substance registered dossier|
||619-328-6||98231-71-1||Active||Intermediate||Individual||Intermediate use only||24-05-2013||View substance registered dossier|
Residues, steam cracked, thermally treated
A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained by the treatment and distillation of raw steam-cracked naphtha. It consists predominantly of unsaturated hydrocarbons boiling in the range above approximately 180°C (356°F).
|308-733-0||98219-64-8||Cease Manufacture||Full||Joint||Cease manufacture||07-11-2013||View substance registered dossier|
Rape oil, reaction products with diethylenetriamine, di-Me sulfate-quaternized
||308-732-5||98219-63-7||Active||Full||Joint||≥ 1 to < 10 tonnes||18-05-2018||View substance registered dossier|
Naphtha (petroleum), light steam-cracked, thermally treated
A complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained by the treatment and distillation of light steam-cracked petroleum naphtha. It consists predominantly of hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly in the range of C5 through C6 and boiling in the range of approximately 35°C to 80°C (95°F to 176°F).
|308-714-7||98219-47-7||Active||Full||Joint||≥ 100 000 to < 1 000 000 tonnes||31-03-2020||View substance registered dossier|
|Registrant/Supplier||Address||Country||Registration Status||Name||EC / List no.||CAS no.||Last update year||Details|
|ATUL IRELAND LIMITED OR2||Flynn O'driscoll No.1 Grant's Row Lower Mount Street D02HX96 DUBLIN DUBLIN Ireland||Ireland||Active||Chloro-1-ethyl isopropyl carbonate||424-590-8||98298-66-9||-||View substance registered dossier|
|-||-||-||-||Chloro-1-ethyl isopropyl carbonate||424-590-8||98298-66-9||-||View substance registered dossier|
|seppic sa||50 boulevard National CS 90020 92257 La Garenne Colombes ile de france France||France||Active||Undecyl glucoside||308-766-0||98283-67-1||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Umicore NV/SA||Rue du Marais 31 1000 Brussels Belgium||Belgium||Active||Speiss, lead, nickel-contg.||308-765-5||98246-91-4||2014||View substance registered dossier|
|Lonza Cologne GmbH - REACH||Nattermannallee 1 50829 Cologne Germany||Germany||Active||Guanidine, N,N'''-1,3-propanediylbis-, N-coco alkyl derivs.||308-757-1||98246-84-5||2018||View substance registered dossier|
|Fermion Oy||Koivu-Mankkaan tie 6 A FI-02101 Espoo Finland||Finland||Active||Cis-1-acetyl-5,6,7,8-tetrahydronaphthalene-6,7-diol||619-329-1||98235-76-8||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Huntsman Textile Effects (Germany) GmbH||Rehlinger Str. 1 D-86462 Langweid a.Lech Germany||Germany||Active||2(2-Amino-ethoxy)-2'chloro-diethylsulfone Hydrochloride||619-328-6||98231-71-1||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Borealis AB||Stenungsund 44486 Stenungsund Sweden||Sweden||Cease Manufacture||Residues, steam cracked, thermally treated||308-733-0||98219-64-8||2019||View substance registered dossier|
|Croda EU B.V. (OR1)||Buurtje 1 2802 BE Gouda Netherlands||Netherlands||Active||Rape oil, reaction products with diethylenetriamine, di-Me sulfate-quaternized||308-732-5||98219-63-7||-||View substance registered dossier|
|Total Petrochemicals & Refining SA||Rue de l'Industrie, 52 1040 Bruxelles Belgium||Belgium||Active||Naphtha (petroleum), light steam-cracked, thermally treated||308-714-7||98219-47-7||2011||View substance registered dossier|
|Total Raffinage France||2, place Jean Millier, La Défense 92400 Courbevoie France||France||Active||Naphtha (petroleum), light steam-cracked, thermally treated||308-714-7||98219-47-7||2010; 2011; 2013; 2020||View substance registered dossier|
|Total Olefins Antwerp||Scheldelaan 10 2030 Antwerpen Belgium||Belgium||Active||Naphtha (petroleum), light steam-cracked, thermally treated||308-714-7||98219-47-7||2011||View substance registered dossier|