Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 204-340-2
CAS number: 119-64-2
- Mortality and time to death: Animals died on days 11 (animal 2) and 16 (animal 1).
- Clinical signs: Piloerection, restlessness, apathy, immobility, and trembling
- Body weight gain: Weight loss down to 230 and 220 g for animals 1 and 2, respectively
- Food/water consumption: Food consumption reduced
- Haematology: Slight anemia and leucopenia
- Urinalysis: Oliguria, albuminuria, haematuria, increased formation of urine cylinders, dark staining of urine
- Gross pathology: Skin application area showed squamous and crusted eczema.
- Histopathology: Toxic centrilobular atrophia of the livers, signed by hyperaemia, cloudy swelling and fatty degeneration.
Kidneys of all animals showed necrotic nephrosis. Lungs showed localised broncho-pneumonia.
One male and one female guinea pig were treated by the dermal route two
or three times per day until the day of death. Treatment was with an
unknown dose level by rubbing with cotton wool saturated with
The number of animals and treatment method are insufficient for an
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again