Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: -
CAS number: -
- General advice:
No special measures required. If symptoms persist consult doctor.
- Following inhalation:
Supply fresh air.
- Following skin contact:
Generally the product does not irritate the skin.
- Following eye contact:
Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- Following ingestion:
- Most important symptoms and effects: No further relevant information available.
- Suitable extinguishing media:
CO₂, powder or water spray. Fight larger fires with water spray or alcohol resistant foam. Use fire extinguishing methods suitable to surrounding conditions.
- Unsuitable extinguishing media:
Water with full jet.
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture:
Formation of toxic gases is possible during heating or in case of fire. In case of fire, the following can be released: Carbon monoxide, Carbon dioxide, Sulphur oxides (SOx)
- Advice for fire fighter:
Protective equipment: Wear self-contained respiratory protective device.
Additional information: Cool endangered receptacles with water spray. Collect contaminated fire fighting water separately. It must not enter the sewage system.
- Personal precautions, Protective equipment and emergency procedures:
Ensure adequate ventilation. Wear protective clothing.
- Environmental precautions:
Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: Dispose of the material collected according to regulations.
- Precautions for safe handling:
No special precautions are necessary if used correctly.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities:
Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles: Store only in the original receptacle.
Information about storage in one common storage facility: Store away from oxidising agents.
Further information about storage conditions: Store in cool, dry conditions in well sealed receptacles
1. Personal protective equipment
General protective and hygienic measures: Do not eat, drink, smoke or sniff while working.
Keep away from foodstuffs, beverages and feed. The usual precautionary measures are to be adhered to when handling chemicals.
2. Hand protection
Protective gloves and protective skin cream. The glove material has to be impermeable and resistant to the product/ the substance/ the preparation. Selection of the glove material on consideration of the penetration times, rates of diffusion and the degradation.
- Material of gloves: The selection of the suitable gloves does not only depend on the material, but also on further marks of quality and varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
- Penetration time of glove material: The exact break through time has to be found out by the manufacturer of the protective gloves and has to be observed.
3. Body protection
Protective work clothing.
4. Eye protection
5. Respiratory protection
Not necessary if room is well-ventilated.
No further relevant information available.
2. Chemical stability
No decomposition if used and stored according to specifications.
Thermal decomposition / conditions to be avoided: No decomposition if used according to specifications.
3. Possibility of hazardous reactions
No dangerous reactions known.
4. Conditions to avoid
5. Incompatible materials
6. Hazardous decomposition products
No dangerous decomposition products known.
Waste treatment methods:
- Recommendation: Must be specially treated adhering to official regulations.
- Uncleaned packaging Recommendation: Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again