Use of this information is subject to copyright laws and may require the permission of the owner of the information, as described in the ECHA Legal Notice.
EC number: 701-301-6
CAS number: -
-General information: Immediately remove any clothing soiled by the product. No special measures required.
- After inhalation: Supply fresh air; consult doctor in case of complaints.
- After skin contact: Generally the product does not irritate the skin.
- After eye contact: Rinse opened eye for several minutes under running water.
- After swallowing: If symptoms persist consult doctor.
- Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed: No further relevant information available.
- Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed: No further relevant information available.
- Suitable extinguishing agents: Alcohol resistant foam, Fire-extinguishing powder, Carbon dioxide
- Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture: No further relevant information available.
- Advice for firefighters: Protective equipment: Wear self-contained respiratory protective device.
- Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures Wear protective clothing.
- Environmental precautions: Do not allow to enter sewers/ surface or ground water.
- Methods and material for containment and cleaning up: Absorb with liquid-binding material (sand, diatomite, acid binders, universal binders, sawdust).
- Precautions for safe handling: Keep away from heat and direct sunlight. Store in cool, dry place in tightly closed receptacles. No special measures required.
- Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities: Protect from humidity and water. No further relevant information available.
1. Technical protection measures: Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
2. Organisational protection measures: Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
3. Hand protection: The glove material has to be impermeable and resistant to the product/ the substance/ the preparation. Due to missing tests no recommendation to the glove material can be given for the product/ the preparation/ the chemical mixture. Selection of the glove material on consideration of the penetration times, rates of diffusion and the degradation.
Material of gloves: Butyl rubber, BR. The selection of the suitable gloves does not only depend on the material, but also on further marks of quality and varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.
Penetration time of glove material: Value for the permeation: Level ≤ 6. The exact break trough time has to be found out by the manufacturer of the protective gloves and has to be observed.
4. Feet protection: Protective work clothing
5. Body protection: Protective work clothing
6. Eye protection: Goggles recommended during refilling
7. Respiratory protection: Short term filter device: Filter A/P2
: No further relevant information available.
2. Chemical stability
: No decomposition if used according to specifications.
3. Possibility of hazardous reactions
: Strong exothermic reaction with acids. Violent reactions with strong alkalis and oxidising agents.
4. Conditions to avoid
5. Incompatible materials: No further relevant information available.
6. Hazardous decomposition products: No dangerous decomposition products known.
Waste treatment methods:
· Recommendation Smaller quantities can be disposed of with household waste.
· Recommendation: Disposal must be made according to official regulations.
Information on Registered Substances comes from registration dossiers which have been assigned a registration number. The assignment of a registration number does however not guarantee that the information in the dossier is correct or that the dossier is compliant with Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 (the REACH Regulation). This information has not been reviewed or verified by the Agency or any other authority. The content is subject to change without prior notice.Reproduction or further distribution of this information may be subject to copyright protection. Use of the information without obtaining the permission from the owner(s) of the respective information might violate the rights of the owner.
Welcome to the ECHA website. This site is not fully supported in Internet Explorer 7 (and earlier versions). Please upgrade your Internet Explorer to a newer version.
Do not show this message again